§ 1 General
§ 2 Inventory Data
(1) Buyer‘s personal data, inasfar as necessary for establishing inventory data and possible changes thereto, will be used exclusively for order processing.
(2) Without Buyer‘s explicit consent, Buyer‘s personal data will not be made available to third parties that have no part in the completion of the transaction. After transaction completion Buyer‘s personal data will be blocked. When regulations regarding tax law and commercial law have been met, Buyer‘s personal data will be deleted, unless Buyer expresses explicit consent for further use of Buyer‘s personal data.
§ 3 Web analytics using Google Analytics
(2) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP ()” so that the IP addresses are processed only in shortened form in order to prevent direct personal reference.
(1) Cookies are used to optimise website performance. These cookies can be divided into two groups: (a) small text files stored in the user‘s active computer memory that are deleted after the web browser is closed; (b) long-term cookies that are stored on your computer, which enables the website to identify you on subsequents visits in order to improve user friendliness of the website.
(2) If the option “Block cookies” is selected in the browser settings, no cookies will be saved while using the website. However, this may have a negative effect on the the website‘s functionality.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) When subscribeour newsletter, your e-mail information will be exclusively used for commercial activities by Meißner Tremonia. You can unsubscribe at any time. Subscription depends on your explicit wish to subscribe, during the ordering process or on separate occasion.
(2) Subscribing to our newsletter is non-binding. When you wish to unsubscribe, simply follow the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Social Plugins through Facebook
We use Social Plugins through facebook.com, owned and operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You will recognise these plug-ins by the Facebook logo or the addendum “Facebook Social Plugin”. For instance, when you click a “like” button or leave a Facebook comment on our website, the information will be instantly communicated from your browser to Facebook, where it will be saved. Also, your preferences and likes will be accessible to people in your Facebook friends list. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook links your visit to our website to your Facebook profile. Also when you are not logged in to your Facebook account or even if you do not have such an account, your browser will transmit information, which is saved by Facebook. For details concerning the handling of personal user data by Facebook as well as for user rights please consult: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. To prevent Facebook from gathering personal user information while visiting the website, logout of Facebook account prior to visiting the website.
§ 7 Notification
Under the Federal Privacy Act, you are entitled to information, free of charge, about your stored data, and the right to rectify, block or delete such data. For questions or enquiries, contact us at: email@example.com.
§ 8 PayPal
(1) For payments through the Payment » secupay Debit “, ” secupay credit card ” and ” secupay invoice purchase ” the purchase price to the PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg is assigned . The charge of your credit or debit card account is with the order is completed.
(2) The data required for payment processing are transmitted to the PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.. To estimate the risk of default PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. may lead through a credit inquiry . More information on processing and storage of your data are available directly on the PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Website. (paypal.de)